[PAGID] Fwd: Re: lymphopenic infant

John B. Ziegler j.ziegler at unsw.edu.au
Wed Apr 30 08:14:10 EDT 2008

Jan

A fascinating case. Although it doesn't fit any VODI case seen to
date, the feature she shares are:

FTT
PCP
Low IgA and IgG
Normal proliferative responses

Of course, she hasn't developed VOD to date, she is lymphopenic and
has high IgM.

2 of the last 3 infants were from non-consanguineous, non-Lebanese parents.

As the phonetype is clearly still expanding I think it would be worth
considering. We could look at sp110 and sp140 if you could send DNA.

John

A/Prof John B. Ziegler
Department of Immunology and Infectious Diseases
Sydney Children's Hospital
High Street, RANDWICK NSW 2031
Australia
Tel: (02) 93821515