[PAGID] Autoimmune neutropenia

Stephan Ehl stephan.ehl at uniklinik-freiburg.de
Wed Jul 16 10:22:22 EDT 2008

Chris,

have you excluded WAS?
what do you mean by ALPS panel normal but 22% DNT cells?

Ashish,

do you have fibroblast from your patient? We could do a VDJ
recombination assay in these cells to investigate the significance of
the RAG mutation in your patient.

Best wishes,

Stephan

--
Prof. Dr. Stephan Ehl
Immunologie/Rheumatologie

UNIVERSITAETSKLINIKUM FREIBURG
Zentrum für Kinderheilkunde und Jugendmedizin
Mathildenstrasse 1,
79106 Freiburg

Tel +49 761 270-4309 (4301) / Fax -4599
stephan.ehl at uniklinik-freiburg.de