[PAGID] Seeking help with what appears to be an autosomal dominant inflammatory disorder

Ashish Kumar kumar036 at umn.edu
Wed Sep 3 22:21:18 EDT 2008

Dear Prof Ziegler,

The patients you describe have features compatible with PAPA syndrome
(OMIM ID #604416). Sequencing of the implicated gene, PSTPIP1 is
available in the US (GeneDx) and in France.**

Ashish Kumar, MD, PhD
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
Division of Hematology/Oncology/Blood and Marrow Transplantation
University of Minnesota

Electronic messages can be misdirected or intercepted by unintended parties. The University of Minnesota can not and does not guarantee the confidentiality of messages sent over the Internet. Messages sent to or received from work e-mail accounts also may be monitored or viewed by your employer. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the information.