[PAGID] Request for advice - ? patient with CVID

Cunningham-Rundles, Charlotte charlotte.cunningham-rundles at mssm.edu
Tue Sep 16 11:26:33 EDT 2008

I agree with Jack. This is a path we have gone down before, too many times. Have lost several this year. I don't know of any magic, and whatever you do, aside from supportive care, you will second guess yourself and think it was the wrong decision.

Charlotte Cunningham-Rundles MD PhD
Professor of Medicine, Pediatrics, Immunobiology
Mount Sinai School of Medicine
1425 Madison Avenue
212 659 9268 phone
212 987 5593 fax