[PAGID] Request for advice - ? patient with CVID

Stephan Ehl stephan.ehl at uniklinik-freiburg.de
Tue Sep 16 04:11:00 EDT 2008

Are there any data on former absolute lymphocyte counts (including
childhood).
This may be a "leaky" SCID variant and I would suggest looking a bit
closer at the remaining T cells (phenotype, repertoire) and then at RAG
or Artemis genetically. ADA levels should also be done.

With kind regards,

St. Ehl

--
Prof. Dr. Stephan Ehl
Immunologie/Rheumatologie

UNIVERSITAETSKLINIKUM FREIBURG
Zentrum für Kinderheilkunde und Jugendmedizin
Mathildenstrasse 1,
79106 Freiburg

Tel +49 761 270-4309 (4301) / Fax -4599
stephan.ehl at uniklinik-freiburg.de