[PAGID] Puzzling case of hypergammaglobulinemia with absence of antibody responses

Howard M Lederman hlederm1 at jhmi.edu
Wed Dec 24 14:20:19 EST 2008

Mel,

I don't know, but the most recent mitogen assays were normal so I don't imagine that IL-2 would do much

Howard M. Lederman, M.D., Ph.D.
Professor of Pediatrics, Medicine and Pathology
Division of Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Johns Hopkins Hospital - CMSC 1102
600 N. Wolfe Street
Baltimore, MD 21287-3923
Phone: 410-955-5883
Fax: 410-955-0229
Email: Hlederm1 at jhem.jhmi.edu

WARNING: E-mail sent over the Internet is not secure.
Information sent by e-mail may not remain confidential.

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail is intended only for the
individual to whom it is addressed. It may be used only in accordance with applicable laws. If you received this e-mail by mistake, please notify the sender and destroy the e-mail.