[PAGID] lymphopenia

doctorjlcj at aol.com doctorjlcj at aol.com
Mon Jan 5 22:09:44 EST 2009

Richard,

Is there anything to suggest a 22q11 deletion?? I ask that given that you can see neurodevelopmental issues in these patients.? I would assume that HIV was screened for.? I would probably send lymphocyte mitogens and antigens (just to be complete), but I would guess these would be normal given he has been clinically well.

Jennifer Caicedo, M.D.
Charlotte