[PAGID] Use of Rituximab in opsoclonus-myoclonus syndrome

Eleonora Gambineri eleonora.gambineri at unifi.it
Mon Feb 2 04:54:39 EST 2009

Prof Belohradsky, Ellen,

thanks a lot for putting me in contact with your colleague.

Best wishes,
Eleonora

Dott.ssa Eleonora Gambineri
Ricercatore Universitario
Universita' degli Studi di Firenze
Dipartimento di Pediatria-Ospedale Pediatrico "Anna Meyer"
Viale Gaetano Pieraccini, 24
50139 FIRENZE
Tel 055 5662405 (ufficio)
055 5662464 (lab)
Fax 055 4221012
e-mail: eleonora.gambineri at unifi.it; e.gambineri at meyer.it

Eleonora Gambineri, MD
Researcher/Assistant Professor
University of Florence
Department of Pediatrics-"Anna Meyer" Children's Hospital
Viale Gaetano Pieraccini, 24
50139 FIRENZE
ITALY
Tel +39 055 5662405 (office)