[PAGID] update on an Omenn's patient

Cowan, Mort mcowan at peds.ucsf.edu
Tue Jun 9 12:18:48 EDT 2009

I would sit tight. So far, you've had a good response to the transplant
and you've done no harm. Have you looked at radiation sensitivity? Mort

Morton J. Cowan, M.D.

Professor of Pediatrics

Chief, Blood and Marrow Transplant Division

UCSF Children's Hospital, Room M659

505 Parnassus Ave

San Francisco, CA 94143-1278

Phone: 415-476-2188

FAX: 415-502-4867

**Confidentiality Notice** This email communication and any attachments
may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the
designated recipients named above. Distribution, reproduction or any
other use of this transmission by any party other than the intended
recipient is prohibited.