[PAGID] two questions on enteritis

Verbsky, James jverbsky at mcw.edu
Thu Jun 25 18:33:26 EDT 2009

Several ideas. First if the Foxp3 was negative, that doesnt mean he expresses it. I would talk with Troy Torgerson in Seattle who can work this up. Also..CD25 deficiency can look like this..is there detectable CD25 on flow cytometry?

Finally I will echo Dr Sullivans comments..contact Bodo Grimbacher as he has kids with severe colitis and he might shed some light on your patient.

Best

James

James W. Verbsky M.D./Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics and Microbiology and Molecular Genetics
Medical College of Wisconsin
Children's Corporate Center
Pediatric Rheumatology, Suite C465
9000 W. Wisconsin Ave., PO Box 1997