[PAGID] Synegis in transplant

Michael Albert mialbert at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 05:14:43 EDT 2009

We give it to all outpatients who have pulmonary disease i.e. bronchiolitis
obliterans, but not to all the others. It is just too expensive.
Michael

*Michael Albert, MD***

Department of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology

Head SCT Program

Dr. von Haunersches Kinderspital der LMU

Lindwurmstr.4

80337 München

Germany

Tel: +49 89 5160 2811