[PAGID] ?Unique XHIM patient

Verbsky, James jverbsky at mcw.edu
Tue Jul 20 21:19:48 EDT 2010

Dr Church

Do you have levels of ferritin, triglycerides, fibrinogen, or CD25? Are there anti-neutrophil antibodies?? I have personally never seen MAS present with only one cell line down, and if the ferritin isnt above 1000(or more likely 5000), I would find it unlikely that this is MAS/HLH. Surprising that this childs IgG is normal and that there is no history of infections. Has this mutation been described??

Best of luck

James

James Verbsky MD/PhD
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics and Microbiology and Molecular Genetics
Medical College of Wisconsin
Milwaukee, WI 53226