[PAGID] LAD3

Chinen, Javier jxchinen at texaschildrens.org
Wed Sep 22 09:39:11 EDT 2010

Dear all,

I am seeing a 7 yo girl with LAD3 (confirmed) and would appreciate any experience in the US with these patients, besides those already reported in the literature.

My question is indication (or NOT) for BMT, and what have been the outcomes (of BMT vs conservative management)

Best regards,

Javier

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The information in this e-mail may be confidential and/or
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient or an
authorized representative of the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, or
copying of this e-mail and its attachments, if any, or
the information contained herein is prohibited. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please immediately
notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail
from your computer system. Thank you.