[PAGID] LAD3

Amos Etzioni etzioni at rambam.health.gov.il
Wed Sep 22 10:11:03 EDT 2010

Dear Javier
I believe also people outside the USA can give advice regarding LAD 3. What is the origin of your patient? Does she has the two gene mutations or just Kindlin3? As you know up to now there were less than 20 patients reported world wide. I believe that if you have a related matched donor you should go for BMT. From our expierence even if infecions wise no severe problems, blood transfusion may be frequent and the question for BMT in MUD cases will depend on the clinical conditions.
Regards from the other continent
Amos etzioni