[CIS-PAGID] FW: Immunodeficiency Question

Church, Joseph JChurch at chla.usc.edu
Wed Nov 3 18:48:03 EDT 2010

Re 2yo ex premie with chronic diarrhea and recurrent gi infections:

* Did small bowel biopsies show plasma cells?

* Were the biopsies consistent with an auto immune enteropathy?

* Consider obtaining secretory IgA

* Was a total IgE done?

* Did the symptoms respond to an elemental formula?

Joe Church

Childrens Hospital Los Angeles