[CIS-PAGID] question for CGD

John Ziegler j.ziegler at unsw.edu.au
Wed Feb 16 01:15:32 EST 2011

YaeJean

Is the baby receiving corticosteroids? The intense inflammatory component of CGD also need to be treated.

John

A/Prof. John B. Ziegler
School of Women's & Children's Health, University of NSW
C/o Department of Immunology & Infectious Diseases
Sydney Children's Hospital
High St., Randwick NSW 2031
Australia
T: (02) 93821515