[CIS-PAGID] psoriasis in patients on SQ gammaglobulin

Conley, Mary Ellen maryellen.conley at STJUDE.ORG
Fri Apr 1 12:36:45 EDT 2011

From: pagid-bounces at list.clinimmsoc.org [mailto:pagid-bounces at list.clinimmsoc.org] On Behalf Of Church, Joseph
Sent: Friday, April 01, 2011 9:27 AM
To: pagid at list.clinimmsoc.org
Subject: Re: [CIS-PAGID] Pneumovax 23 in older adults

From: pagid-bounces at list.clinimmsoc.org [mailto:pagid-bounces at list.clinimmsoc.org] On Behalf Of Hare, Nathaniel D
Sent: Friday, April 01, 2011 7:25 AM
To: pagid at list.clinimmsoc.org

Joe,

These two papers may help as well.

Nathan Hare MD
Allergy Immunology
Cheshire Medical Center - Dartmouth Hitchcock Keene
Keene, NH

Artz AS, Ershler WB, Longo DL. Pneumococcal vaccination and revaccination of
older adults. Clin Microbiol Rev 2003;16:308-18.

Rubins JB, Puri AK, Loch J, Charboneau D, MacDonald R, Opstad N, et al. Magnitude,
duration, quality, and function of pneumococcal vaccine responses in
elderly adults. J Infect Dis 1998;178:431-40.