[CIS-PAGID] Duration of treatment for Crohn's in XLA

Kate Sullivan sullivak at mail.med.upenn.edu
Wed Apr 6 17:54:49 EDT 2011

I don't know the answer to your question and was surprised by the question. I think of XLA as being more free from autoimmune disease than other immune deficiencies. I wonder how common this is and wonder if this is perhaps a topic for some research investigation.

Kate
Kate Sullivan, MD PhD
Professor of Pediatrics
ARC 1216 Immunology CHOP