[CIS-PAGID] Duration of treatment for Crohn's in XLA

Richard Wasserman drrichwasserman at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 18:01:05 EDT 2011

He was given a ferret by his home IV nurse and developed diarrhea the was
positive for Giardia. he was treated, the Giardia eradicated and he never
got better. On biopsy he had granulomata of the terminal ileum that was read
out as Crohn's. He is my only XLA with chronic GI problems.
Richard

--
Richard L. Wasserman, MD, PhD
DallasAllergyImmunology