[CIS-PAGID] Stiff Person Syndrome

Nelson, Robert P Jr ronelson at iupui.edu
Thu Jul 14 12:54:47 EDT 2011

Richard,
Agree with you and Elie re: rituximab. We've treated two with refractory Stiff Person. Both adults, one female did not respond. One male has a remarkable improvement that began about 2-3 months after the 4th weekly dose of 375m/m(2).
Bob

Robert P. Nelson Jr., MD
Professor of Medicine and Pediatrics
Divisions of Hematology/Oncology