[CIS-PAGID] CVID + LIP

Nelson, Robert P Jr ronelson at iupui.edu
Fri Jul 22 05:40:24 EDT 2011

Joe,
If it has some nodular characteristics, we have several times with good results. 375mg/m2 q week times 4 weeks. Chest CT before and biopsied dominant lymph node if present. If LDH is high, we have gotten tissue by mediastinoscopy, VATS or bronch to rule out lymphoma beforehand. Have coded it lymphoproliferative disease and gotten coverage. We have premed scheme al la that which the lymphoma docs use and have order set for administration if you could use it.

Sincerely,

Bob