[CIS-PAGID] AT patients with T-cell deficiency

Nelson, Robert P Jr ronelson at iupui.edu
Tue Aug 2 17:48:48 EDT 2011

Joe,
We saw a patient with AT and lymphoid interstitial pneumonitis that looked like PCP.

Tangsinmankong N, et al. J Pediatr. 2001 Jun;138(6):939-41

I can send a PDF if you would like and leave your email address.

Bob

Robert P. Nelson Jr., MD
Professor of Medicine and Pediatrics
Divisions of Hematology/Oncology