[CIS-PAGID] Quick & Dirty Neoantigen?

Brian P Vickery brian.vickery at duke.edu
Wed Aug 10 16:05:56 EDT 2011

I follow a medically complex young man with vasculitis and
hypogammaglobulinemia and for various reasons, completing the
bacteriophage procedure is probably not feasible. Does anyone have
experience using another neoantigen in patients on IVIG, ideally one that
could be done in 4-6 wks? I had heard of folks using Menactra but can't
find any literature on it (nor in a cursory search, a place to titer the
antibody). Thought I'd throw it out to the group.

Thanks for any thoughts-
BPV
___________________
Brian Vickery, MD
Division of Pediatric Allergy & Immunology
Duke University Medical Center
DUMC Box 2644, Durham NC 27710
919.681.2949

"Email should NOT be used for urgent medical issues. The information in
this electronic mail is sensitive, protected information intended only for
the addressee(s). Any other person, including anyone who believes he/she
might have received it due to an addressing error, is requested to notify
the sender immediately by return electronic mail, and to delete it without
further reading or retention. The information is not to be forwarded to or
shared unless in compliance with Duke Medicine policies on confidentiality
and/or with the approval of the sender."