[CIS-PAGID] Training in Clinical Immunology

Klaus Warnatz klaus.warnatz at uniklinik-freiburg.de
Wed Aug 10 08:52:09 EDT 2011

Dear all,

I am not sure how well known the current initiative of ESID juniors is
that tries to provide information on all centers for training.
you find the current map under:
http://www.esid.org/fellowship-centers

Hope this helps

Greetings

Klaus

--
Prof. Dr. Klaus Warnatz

UNIVERSITÄTSKLINIKUM FREIBURG
University Freiburg-Medical Center
Centrum für Chronische Immundefizienz (CCI)
Abteilung für Rheumatologie und Klinische Immunologie

Tel +49-761-270-77640 / Fax -71000 / Pager: 12-7100

Breisacher Str. 117, 79106 Freiburg, Germany
klaus.warnatz at uniklinik-freiburg.de
http://www.uniklinik-freiburg.de