[CIS-PAGID] MMF uselfulness

Routes, John jroutes at mcw.edu
Mon Aug 29 08:11:03 EDT 2011

I would start with rituximab---I recently treated a patient with CVID, GLILD and massive splenomegaly (down to the iliac crest) with rituximab and azathioprine---her splenomegaly had an immediate response following the rituximab---her infiltrates are gone and her spleen is nearly normal one year out

John M. Routes, MD
Chief, Section of Allergy and Clinical Immunology
Professor of Pediatrics, Medicine, Microbiology and Molecular Genetics
Department of Pediatrics
Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
Medical College of Wisconsin
9000 W. Wisconsin Ave.