[CIS-PAGID] Help with consult

Kate Sullivan sullivak at mail.med.upenn.edu
Thu Nov 3 18:45:01 EDT 2011

Multiple intestinal atresia SCID has been associated with GVHD. It seems that there is a good bit of variability in the phenotype but I would still err on the side of caution.

You can use the baseline mitogens to guide you but titrating immune suppression in those who are already immune compromised is a tough subject. If she is very immune compromised, you might think about a combined BMT- bowel transplant.

Kate
Kate Sullivan, MD PhD
Professor of Pediatrics
ARC 1216 Immunology CHOP