[CIS-PAGID] deficiency in terminal complement components

Ochs, Hans hans.ochs at seattlechildrens.org
Fri Dec 2 20:38:47 EST 2011

We use a similar protocol for late C-component deficiencies
A caveat is the tendency of these patients, after several years of being asymptomatic, to become complacent and either loose the "emergency letter" or run out of meds.
hans

Hans D. Ochs, MD, Dr. med
Professor of Pediatrics | Jeffrey Modell Chair of Pediatric Immunology Research
Center for Immunity and Immunotherapies
Seattle Children's Research Institute | University of Washington

206-987-7450 OFFICE
206-987-7310  FAX
allgau at u.washington.edu, hans.ochs at seattlechildrens.org

OFFICE   1900 Ninth Avenue, Seattle, WA 98101
MAIL      M/S C9S-7
WWW     seattlechildrens.org

Assistant:
Dawn Marie Pares