[CIS-PAGID] SAD: 89SS FDA standard reference serum

Saul Oswaldo Lugo Reyes dr.lugo.reyes at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 12:25:57 EST 2012

Hello, everybody.

At the lab in Mexico City we've been having trouble trying to get the
FDA standard reference serum for us to develop the Streptococcus pneumonia
specific antibody production assay, to evaluate suspected Specific Antibody
Deficiency.

Does anybody know whom should I contact to get a sample?

Thank you very much in advance for your time and any information you
may kindly provide.

Cordially,

Saul Lugo Reyes

--
Saúl Oswaldo Lugo Reyes

Investigador en Ciencias Médicas
Unidad de Investigacion en Inmunodeficiencias
9° piso, Torre de Investigacion,
Instituto Nacional de Pediatria
Coyoacan 04530 DF, Mexico
+52(55)10840900 ext. 1866
"La penicilline guérit les humains; le vin les rend heureux"
"If penicillin cures sicknesses, Jerez resuscitates dead people". -Sir
Alexander Fleming