[CIS-PAGID] B-cell subset question

Church, Joseph JChurch at chla.usc.edu
Wed May 9 17:21:32 EDT 2012

As a protein antigen, rabies vaccine will not give you the same information as a Pneumovax response. Same issue with Menactra (conjugate meningococcal vaccine). Menimune (non-conjugated meningococcal polysaccharide (4 serotype) may be helpful, but I don't know how good the commercial tests are.

Joe Church