[CIS PIDD] Immunologist in Spain?

Nacho Gonzalez nachgonzalez at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 12:19:08 EDT 2012

Dear Charles,

Unfortunately in Valencia there is no PID department.
We would be very pleased to see him in Madrid. We can offer subcutaneous
Ig. When the patient is stable on SCIG we see our patients twice a year.
Please let him know our phone: 913908569

Regards,

Luis Ignacio Gonzalez Granado
Immunodeficiencies Unit.
Hospital 12 octubre. Madrid .Spain