[CIS PIDD] Immunologist in Spain?

Nacho Gonzalez nachgonzalez at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 14:23:59 EDT 2012

In this kind of patient perhaps is preferable SQ.
Anyway IGIV treatment may be provided in Valencia, it shouldn´t be a
problem. I can contact with an internist or haematologist there to provide
him IGIV.
Agree there is no sense in going monthly for IVIG infusion three hours away
Agree to send him my email if it is helpful

Luis Ignacio Gonzalez Granado
Immunodeficiencies Unit.
Hospital 12 octubre. Madrid. Spain