[CIS PIDD] Low CH50

Boyce, Thomas G., M.D. Boyce.Thomas at mayo.edu
Thu Jul 12 10:51:52 EDT 2012

I see. thanks for the clarification.

Tom

________________________________

From: pagid-bounces at list.clinimmsoc.org
[mailto:pagid-bounces at list.clinimmsoc.org] On Behalf Of Santhosh
Kumar/FS/VCU
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2012 9:50 AM
To: pagid at list.clinimmsoc.org
Subject: Re: [CIS PIDD] Low CH50

Dear Dr.Boyce,

You are right, there was no clear indication for complement assay in
this patient, but he was referred to me with low levels.

Santhosh Kumar, MD
Assistant Professor,
Allergy & Immunology
MCV/VCU
Ph:804-628-1605
Fax-804-828-1751

From: "Boyce, Thomas G., M.D." <Boyce.Thomas at mayo.edu>
To: <pagid at list.clinimmsoc.org>
Date: 07/12/2012 10:44 AM
Sent by: pagid-bounces at list.clinimmsoc.org

It is not clear to me why complement levels were obtained on this pt. am
I missing something?

On Jul 11, 2012, at 12:28 PM, "Santhosh Kumar/FS/VCU" <skumar at vcu.edu