[CIS PIDD] Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma and AT Syndrome

luciana Cunha lucianaaoc at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 11:37:15 EDT 2012

Thank you for you help,
we are using the course B for BFM trials for patients with chromossomal
breakage syndomes (Annals of oncology-11 S141-145- 2000) with: dexa
10mg/m2+VCR 1,5 mg/m2+ CPM 50 mg/m2+ doxo 0,5mg/m2. We don´t have rituximab
avaiable. We usually observe severe mucositis in our patients. I will
appreciate any sugestion, Luciana.