[CIS PIDD] Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma and AT Syndrome

Kobrynski, Lisa lkobryn at emory.edu
Mon Jul 30 16:20:35 EDT 2012

We treated an AT patient for non-Hodgkin's lymphoma last year - They are difficult to treat and the lymphoma tends to be agressive with rapid metastases. We used the standard chemotherapy protocol, including rituximab, minus any irradiation. The patient continued to receive IVIG and we tried to keep his IgG levels high (900-1000). He actually did not develop severe mucositis so I can not comment about lasertherapy.

We initially appeared to have good success with regression of the tumor on PET scan, however, he had complications from EBV infection.

Lisa Kobrynski, MD, MPH
Associate Professor of Pediatrics
Marcus Professor of Immunology
Section, Allergy/Immunology