[CIS PIDD] Warts and T-cell lymphopenia

Dr. Carsten Speckmann carsten.speckmann at uniklinik-freiburg.de
Tue Aug 7 11:04:48 EDT 2012

In the context of very low naive Ts and disturbed proliferation it
sounds very much like a combined immunodeficiency.
Besides DOCK8, you might like to consider STK4 (low naive T cells, low CD4).
Other differentials: in case of low B cells (?) and low monocytes (?) -
GATA2. In case of normal B cells and low monocytes - IRF8.

Kind regards, Carsten

--
Dr. med. Carsten Speckmann
Facharzt