[CIS PIDD] CGD and cutaneous ulcers

Leo, Sara sleo at cw.bc.ca
Fri Aug 10 17:18:16 EDT 2012

Dear Colleagues,

My name is Sara Leo and I'm a 2nd year Pediatric Immunology/Allergy fellow at BC Children's Hospital in Vancouver, BC. About a year ago, Dr. Stuart Turvey wrote to PAGID to see if anyone had experience with using topical GM-CSF to treat CGD patients with cutaneous ulcers. Since then, we have successfully treated our patient with topical GM-CSF. We would like to put together a case series of CGD patients with cutaneous ulcers that have been treated with topical GM-CSF and would be interested in hearing about both failed and successful regimens. If anyone has experience with the above and would like to collaborate with us, we would love to hear from you.

Yours Sincerely,
Sara

Sara Leo BSc, MD, FRCPC
Pediatric Clinical Immunology and Allergy, PGY-5
University of British Columbia
BC Children's Hospital
Email: sleo at cw.bc.ca
Pager: 410-1447