[CIS PIDD] Chronic leukocytosis

Ochs, Hans hans.ochs at seattlechildrens.org
Mon Aug 13 15:05:23 EDT 2012

I agree with Ricardo, LAD has to be ruled out.
Consanguinity?
Sepsis and pneumonia are not common in LAD.
Can she make pus?
Does she have peridontal disease?
hans

Hans D. Ochs, MD, Dr. med
Professor of Pediatrics | Jeffrey Modell Chair of Pediatric Immunology Research
Center for Immunity and Immunotherapies
Seattle Children's Research Institute | University of Washington

206-987-7450 OFFICE
206-987-7310 FAX
allgau at u.washington.edu<mailto:allgau at u.washington.edu>, hans.ochs at seattlechildrens.org<mailto:hans.ochs at seattlechildrens.org>

OFFICE 1900 Ninth Avenue, Seattle, WA 98101
MAIL M/S C9S-7
WWW seattlechildrens.org<http://seattlechildrens.org/>

Assistant:
Dawn Marie Pares