[CIS PIDD] Angioedema in CVID

Routes, John jroutes at mcw.edu
Sun Aug 19 15:57:21 EDT 2012

Kate
Despite his lack of response to icatibant, I would try prophylaxis with
c1q-inhibitor ----could also try early treatment with c1q-inhibitor if he
does not have frequent enough episodes to warrant prophylaxis.
Jack

John M. Routes, MD
Chief, Section of Allergy and Clinical Immunology
Co-Director, Clinical and Translational Science Institute of Southeast WI
Professor of Pediatrics, Medicine, Microbiology and Molecular Genetics
Department of Pediatrics
Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
Medical College of Wisconsin
9000 W. Wisconsin Ave.
Milwaukee, WI 53226-4874

Phone: 414-266-6840 (Administrative Assistant)
Phone: 414-456-4802 (Office)
Fax: 414-456-6487 (Clinical)
Fax: 414-456-6323 (Laboratory)
Email: jroutes at mcw.edu