[CIS PIDD] Post-Fontan hypogam & PLE

Bodo Grimbacher bodo.grimbacher at uniklinik-freiburg.de
Sun Aug 26 05:42:36 EDT 2012

Given this limited clinical information,
please consider MALT lymphoma or "paraneoplastic" to lung cancer
recurrence.
Thanks, Bodo

Univ.-Prof. Dr. med. B. Grimbacher
Scientific Director
CCI - Centre of Chronic Immunodeficiency
UNIVERSITÄTSKLINIKUM FREIBURG
Tel.: 0761 270-77731 Fax: -77744
Engesserstraße 4, 79108 Freiburg
bodo.grimbacher at uniklinik-freiburg.de