[CIS PIDD] Primary immune deficiency and alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency?

Yeşim Yılmaz Demirdağ dryesimyilmaz at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 15:47:54 EDT 2012

I am following a 14 year-old boy with mild hypogam and heterozygote state
of ATT deficiency. He does not meet the CVID criteria. He is doing well on
IVIG.
Yesim

Yeşim Yılmaz Demirdağ, MD, FAAP
Assistant Professorof Pediatrics
Section of
Allergy & Immunology
West Virginia University School of Medicine
Morgantown, WV