[CIS PIDD] Adult with CVID + Lipomas

Bodo Grimbacher bodo.grimbacher at uniklinik-freiburg.de
Tue Sep 11 18:01:12 EDT 2012

Dear Joe, dear all,

among >1900 CVID patients in the ESID registry there are 3 (all adult)
CVID patients with SCIG, who have some form of lipomas:

one with a haemangiomyolipoma,
and two with lipomatosis,

However, a causal relation with the treatment is not recorded or reported.

Best, Bodo

Univ.-Prof. Dr. med. B. Grimbacher

Scientific-Director
CCI - Centre of Chronic Immunodeficiency
UNIVERSITÄTSKLINIKUM FREIBURG
Tel.: 0761 270-77731 Fax: -77744
Engesserstraße 4, 79108 Freiburg
bodo.grimbacher at uniklinik-freiburg.de