[CIS PIDD] Photographs of skin lesions in JMML

Juan Carlos Aldave Becerra jucapul_84 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 27 17:30:16 EDT 2012

Dear colleagues, I saw today a patient with suspected juvenile myelomonocytic leukemia and erythematous skin infiltrates in hand and feet (managed before as "cellulitis"). I have never seen a similar case before, so I wonder if you have any pictures about how do skin lesions look in these patients.
Thank you very much.
Kind regards,

Juan Carlos Aldave, MD
Allergy and Clinical Immunology
Rebagliati Martins National Hospital - Lima, Peru
Primary Immunodeficiency Committee of the Latin American Association of Immunology
WAO Special Committee on Eosinophil and Mast Cell Disorders
Clinical Immunology Committee of the IUIS