[CIS PIDD] Photographs of skin lesions in JMML

dmvascon at usp.br dmvascon at usp.br
Sun Sep 30 12:29:27 EDT 2012

Dear Juan Carlos, good afternoon.

We had a patient with severe susceptibility to infections (several years ago) who presented with a myelodysplastic disorder and JMML. The biopsy of the lesion showed monocytic infiltrates, and he presented large hepatosplenomegaly. The lesions of the skin and buccal mucosa are attached.

Best regards,

Dewton de Moraes Vasconcelos
University of São Paulo School of Medicine
.