[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] Fwd: Hyper IgE syndrome

dmvascon at usp.br dmvascon at usp.br
Fri Mar 29 21:00:45 EDT 2013

Dear Luciana, good evening

I think that your description is very suggestive of an AD hyper IgE due to STAT3 mutation.
Can you perform STAT3 phosphorylation by flow?
It is interesting to look for IL17 production, that is probably very low and at least partially responsible for the susceptibility to Staph infection.
I will look for someone here in our lab who should perform STAT3 phosphorylation and, if positive I contact you.

All the best,

Dewton Vasconcelos
University of São Paulo School of Medicine

E: info at clinimmsoc.org