[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] CVID, NRH and HSCT?

Hélène Decaluwe helene.decaluwe at umontreal.ca
Fri May 10 17:31:55 EDT 2013

Hello,

Just a thought... If you decide to go ahead with a BMT, it might be interesting to evaluate if the same donor could give both the liver and the HSCT. It would theoretically allow your patient to become fully tolerant to the liver...

Hélène

Dr Hélène Decaluwe, MD, PhD, FRCPC
Service d'immunologie et rhumatologie pédiatrique
Centre de recherche du CHU Sainte-Justine
3175, chemin de la Côte Sainte-Catherine
H3T 1C5, Montréal (Québec), Canada
Tél bureau: (514) 345-4713
Tél labo: (514)345-4931, poste 2248
Fax: (514) 345-4897