[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] CVID, NRH and HSCT?

Bleesing, Jacob Jack.Bleesing at cchmc.org
Fri May 10 19:01:22 EDT 2013

Zachary:

One of our team members is writing up the CCHMC experience of combined (better: sequential) liver and bone marrow transplantation (and will hopefully be submitted for publication within the next couple of weeks).

In our series of 8 (if I kept count correctly), the experience seems to be that the stem cell source does not have to be the same as the liver donor. 90 days may be a good time frame but it does not appear to be written in stone (both shorter and longer likely work - in this case the pathophysiology will likely not return as your patient will be on anti-rejection drugs).

We can discuss this further outside CIS-PIDD.

Jack