[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] challenging patient for IVIG/SCIG

Daniel Suez dsuez at dsallergy.com
Tue Nov 5 18:39:43 EST 2013

I would check for anti IgA antibodies and will try to use Gammagard S/D
Low IgA product.
Dan

Allergy, Asthma & Immunology Clinic PA

Daniel Suez, MD
Board Certified in Allergy & Immunology and
Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology
Clinical Associate Professor
UT Southwestern Medical School at Dallas
Allergy & Immunology Division
1115 Kinwest Pkwy, Suite 100
Irving TX 75063
T: 972-401-0545 C: 214-708-0727