[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] Question from Juan Carlos Aldave

Juan Carlos Aldave Becerra jucapul_84 at hotmail.com
Tue May 6 00:07:43 EDT 2014

Dear professors,Thank you for your kind suggestions.- Dr. Borzutzky, I have also thought of STAT5b deficiency, I wonder if clinical manifestations can present at 9 years of age (before that age the patient was apparently totally healthy, including body growth). Can I send you a sample for STAT5b sequencing?- Dr. Risma, I would be glad to know if you performed any genetic testing for an underlying PID, and what was the clinical course of your patient's disease. I do not think that the severe growth arrest is due only to systemic inflammation. I would appretiate your suggestions about therapy.- Dr. Sokolic, I also think that the eosinophilia is secondary. The flow citometry result did not report if the CD8+CD45RO+ T cells were DR+. I will discuss with the caring physicians about performing a liver or lymph node biopsy.
I will keep you updated,Sincerely,
Juan Carlos Aldave, MDAllergy and Clinical ImmunologyHospital Nacional Edgardo Rebagliati MartinsLima, Peru

E: info at clinimmsoc.org

or send a blank email to leave-44846603-183939985.3ea13d40a15475ac00ebbd9cd8a37d6d at lists.clinimmsoc.org