[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] Milder CVID phenotype with pregnancy

Bodo Grimbacher bodo.grimbacher at uniklinik-freiburg.de
Thu Jun 5 16:13:45 EDT 2014

In London and Freiburg we up the IgG replacement dose by 50% during the
last trimenon.
We also start IgG replacement in pregnant women who are below 6 g/L not
receiving replacement because they do not get infections for 3-4 IV
infusions.
I am not aware of any evidence, though.
Best, Bodo

Univ.-Prof. Dr. med. B. Grimbacher