[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] Asking for advice in AIHA-combined immunodeficiency

Nacho Gonzalez nachgonzalez at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 03:25:38 EDT 2014

Dear Dr. Prockop and Notarangelo,

Thanks for your kind replies.
The lymph subsets and proliferation tests were performed 6 months ago.
At that time the patient was taking PRD 7.5mg qd (0.11mg/kg). So no
influence in the results is expected.
CARD11 is a good point. We´ll look for transitional B cells. Thank you
for clarifying

Best wishes,

Luis Ignacio Gonzalez-Granado
Immunodeficiencies Unit.